Can I Use Composite Filling Under Veneer? What Kind of Cement Should I Use?

I am a dentist and i have a case with 2 old ceramic crowns on 2 upper centrals and need to replace it with new crowns and 2 veneers on the laterals..there is also decay on one lateral...my treatment plane is to replace the 2 crowns with Empress+2 veneers..my questions are: 1-how can i adjust the shade with the cement to be same in full crowns and veneers? (i have RelyX unicem cement and RelyX veneer cement) 2-can i use composite filling for the decay under veneer?how veneer can bond to composite

Veneer cementation, etc

+3

I would take your question and ask it on a site like Dentaltown which is more geared to answer that type of question.  I think you need more CE if you need help.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Composite Filling and Cement Under Veneers

+2

My understanding is that this is a forum for dental patients, NOT DENTISTS!

I sincerely believe that you should NOT be doing "Cosmetic Dentistry" without the proper continuing education, including "hands-on courses", and "practice, practice, practice!

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Anterior veneers and crowns

+1

Completely agree with my previous colleague! This is the forum for patients, not for the dentists. And based on the types of questions that you`re asking, you definitely shouldn`t do any aesthetic work! How you`re planning to replace the crowns with veneers? You definitely need to get more education before you will start to treat such patients!

Miami Cosmetic Dentist