Discoloration After Cutera Vascular Laser and Laser Genesis, Options?

About 3 1/2 months ago I had the Cutera vascular laser treatment followed by a laser genesis treatment on the same day. I now have a 3mm discolored indentation on the side of my nose (this was the spot size used), along with a few other smaller discolored indentations. My skin texture is now more of a rough orange peel texture. I have all the settings used during the laser treatment and can provide photos if necessary for evaluation.

Reducing pigmentation of the skin after laser - Los Angeles

+1

If you have had melasma or discoloration of the skin, I begin these patients with chemical peels and Melarase cream to reduce the pigmentation. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Laser Genesis

+1

The indentation is likely due to a vessel which was treated, and now has left a tissue defect.  These usually fill in over time.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for the orange peel, and this may be irritated skin or another skin condition. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon