Complex revision rhinoplasty for fracture left nasal bone scooped profile and tip? (photo)

Hi Doctors Im looking to have revision for my nose and i really need your recommendation and your suggestions for my case i could travel to us any time !! my main problem is that i have bone sticking out in the left nasal bone and there is segment of bone missing on the left side . also i would like to fix my scooped profile and refine the tip . BTW i had revision last year to fix that bone in the left side,my surgeon fracture the bone but still doesn't work !! Thanks

Revision rhinoplasty

+2

It is best to wait at least one year before undergoing a revision rhinoplasty procedure. Osteotomies will be required to straighten the crooked left nasal bone. Cartilage grafting from either the nose or the ear would be required to build up a scooped out bridge. Alar rim grafts would be required to improve the alar rim collapse present. For many examples, please see the Link to our rhinoplasty photo gallery below

Complex revision rhinoplasty for fracture left nasal bone scooped profile and tip?

+1

The scooped out profile and the left nasal bone can be improved.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.