Can We Completely Remove Cellulite?

i have a lot of cellulite on my thighs and buttocks , i changed my lifestyle and apply cellulite creams and laser and it looks better by time but i want to ask about the hope of completely removing it or at least not to be obviously seen and can be only seen if i pressed on my skin?

Cellulaze for cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is definitely the most effective treatment for cellulite in the United States. It is a one time treatment that uses a small laser fiber inserted under the skin through tiny incisions to tighten the skin and divide the fibrous bands that cause dimpling. Unlike other available cellulite treatments, Cellulaze does not require multiple treatments or maintenance treatments.

• The results you can get with Cellulaze depend on your overall all health and degree of cellulite as well as the experience and understanding of the technology of the physician performing the procedure. There is definitely a learning curve to Cellulaze so be sure to find an expert in your area who is board certified and has a long experience with Cellulaze. Because Cellulaze is a similar technology to SmartLipo, a plastic surgeon with experience in SmartLipo may have a better understanding of the laser technology. Look at before and after photos to be sure you have a good understanding of what Cellulaze is capable of doing for you. Good luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Thermage for Cellulite improvement

+1

Thermage can definitely improve the appearance of cellulite in a painless non-invasive way with no down time. Because Thermage is non-surgical it is safe and without side effects.  Because Cellulite is a multifactorial problem you can never remove all of it.  With Thermage's new universal tip it allows for deeper heating of the skin and more skin tightening than ever before.  If you are looking for improvement but not a cure than Thermage would be the best treatment. 

Michele S. Green, MD

Can We Completely Remove Cellulite?

+1

Thank you for your question. Cellulite can be improved with some noninvasive treatments such as Vasershape and Velashape, but can take multiple treatments to see best results.  There is maintenance that is required even after a series of sessions. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  It treats all anatomice causes of cellulite.  Other modalities only treat one or two fo the problems, so the relust is only temporary or suboptimal. Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze treatment

+1

Cellulaze is the only FDA-approved treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive laser treatment that attacks the actual anatomic cause of cellulite.  Although Cellulaze is minimally invasive, it is a surgical procedure that requires wearing a compression garment for 4-6 weeks.  You are expected to have swelling and bruising for couple weeks.  I do not think non-surgical procedures will give you a lasting result.  I tell my patients with severe cellulite that cellulaze will not make your thighs glass smooth. But it should at the minimum yield 40-50% improvement.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin

+1

Unlike other forms of cellulite treatments, which use radiofrequency or laser energy over the epidermis, Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin. If you have areas that are lumpy or dimpling that will not respond to diet and exercise, than you're a candidate. Ideal candidates are in good health and have realistic expectations for the procedure's results. Results can be seen as soon as a week with continued improvement over several months.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

There is no cure for Cellulite

+1

FDA looked at one year result from treatment with Cellulaze which is a repackaged 1440nm wavelength available in Smartlipo Triplex also made by Cynosure. The study was not a true double-blind study and there was no comparison with mechanical submission with the cannula alone as well as comparison with other wavelengths such as 1064, 1320 or a blend with 1440 to see results. Subcision is a traditional plastic technique to release scare bands and flatten the skin. No one truly knows how long the results of treatment with Cellulaze (which are costly) last. Again, the FDA approval was only based on a limited study with a one year follow up.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is and new more permanent FDA approved treatment for cellulite

+1

Cellulaze treats the fundamental defects associated with cellulite giving a more permanent result.  Using the sidefire 1440nm laser fiber cellulite bands are released, herniated fat melted and the skin tightening in one single treatment.  This laser works well in skilled hands to give a more permanent improvement for cellulite

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

New FDA Approved Treatment Option for Cellulite - Cynosure Cellulaze

+1

There is now a new FDA approved one-time definitive treatment for most types of cellulite.  This procedure is called Cellulaze.  It utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength Nd:YAG laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The office-based procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon trained in Cellulaze treatment to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS