I Have Completely Lost Feeling in my Breasts

I had surgery 2 and a half years ago and I had extremley small breasts beforehand. Although my breasts aren't exactly large, compared to what they were, the skin has been stretched a lot. I have no good sensation in my breasts when they are touched and I was wondering if this is because I can only really feel the implant now because I have hardly any breast tissue. My breasts were so sensitive before surgery. If I were to downsize my implants would this make any kind of difference?

Breast Sensation changes after Augmentation

Larger implants can cause more pressure on surrounding nerves and potentially lead to decreases in sensation. However, after 2.5 years, I doubt any improvement would occur with size change, and would not recommend that to improve your symptoms. There is always a risk of permanent sensation changes with breast surgery, and unfortunately, that may be the case for you.