Complete Facial Scar Removal Possible?

I have a scar on my left chin, about the size of half a dime. I have been wondering how to get rid of it without any one noticing I have gotten rid of it through surgery. Is it possible through scar removal to completely get rid of it without any mark? If it is, how much will it approximately cost?

Complete facial scar removal not possible

+1

As a general rule, once you have a scar you always have a scar. You can do several things to mitigate the scar like surgery, facial fillers, steroid injections and laser treatments, but you usually cannot "erase" scars. The cost depends on the modality of treatment--there is a wide range. Your best bet is to visit a plastic surgeon for a personalized opinion. Good luck!