Comparison of SmartXide DOT Therapy Fractional CO2 Laser and the Sciton ProFractional (Erbium YAG) Laser?

I'm trying to compare the SmartXide DOT Therapy Fractional CO2 laser and the Sciton ProFractional (Erbium YAG) laser. Are they designed for different conditions? Does one tend to be more effective at resolving skin issues than the other? I'm interested in general skin rejuvenation and tightening, combating small fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin tone. Thanks!

Difference Between Profractional and Smartxide

+1

Hello.  Most consumers tend to believe that if they get the "right" laser, usually the one they saw on "The Doctors TV show, that miracles will happen.  

The bottom line is that these two lasers are similar enough that it's far more important to consider who's using it than which laser is used.  They are both ablative (requires downtime) fractional lasers and that makes them very similar in terms of the potential results.  

What will differ very much is the skill of the practitioner chosen.  Find one that can show you great rejuvenation photos for your skin type and THEIR own patients.  Attend several consultations and decide on someone you can trust, preferably someone that  has been referred to you directly from your circle of contacts.  Good luck.