Comparing Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons?

Please help me- who is the best Dr for my revision? I need grafts in nose tip (have thick skin) and possible rib cartilage to rebuilt my dorsal line. I also want a osteomoty, and possible alar reduction. I wonder who is the best Dr for my case. Dr. Rod Rohrich in Dallas, or Dr. Ronald Gruber Oakland, Bay Area- San Fransisco? I am having phone consult with both. I live in Europe and would be happy for some advice from other Doctors. Any skilled and experienced Dr. In Los Angeles area?

Comparing revision rhinoplasty surgeons?

+1

When looking for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon, the following things should be considered: Credentials, experience performing revision rhinoplasty, a good amount of before and after photos showcasing the surgeon's results, great patient testimonials, and the office. Skype consults are a fantastic option for patients who will be traveling for surgery. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Cartilage grafts for revision rhinoplasty

+1

There are many surgeons in United States that are skilled in  revision rhinoplasty procedures. Cartilage grafts are usually harvested primarily from the nose, however if the nose is depleted  of cartilage, then  ear cartilage grafting is used. Rib cartilage is used in select cases when extensive amount of cartilage grafting is  required. Osteotomies and alar reduction are very routine  in the field of rhinoplasty. Please see the link  below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

You would get better advice if you post some photos of your nose. If your from Europe, use websites and the web to research your revision doctor. They also should be willing to talk you on skype or phone prior to your visit.

Good luck,

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS