Is It Common to Have One Weak Nostril to Touch After Ten Days Post Rhinoseptoplasty?

Hi, I broke my nose 5 years ago and ever since I've had trouble breathing so I had open rhinoseptoplasty . Doctor refractured it because deviated septum and he used a few grafts .It's been about ten days and I've had the cast removed .My left nostril is weak and limp after gently pressing on it whereas the right one is firm and bounces back strong.if this helps septial cartilage was also used on th nose tip to support airway. Is a weak nostril on one side an indication to a future collapse?

Ten days post rhinoplasty

+1

I think that it i si too early to tell. A stronger nostril on one side may be due to stiffness secondary to swelling.