Is It Common to Have Fluid Leaking from the Belly Button and Swelling After 8 Months from Tummy Tuck?

I have a nasty leakage from the belly button that is causing a bad rash inside and out. Also a lot of swelling like I'm 8 months pregnant. My doctor tells me to go to my family doctor to get a culture. He has looked at this and put it off that nothing and everything looks good. A doctor in the same office said it didn't look right. Don't know what could be going wrong. My family doctor will not do a culture because this did not happen until after the tummy tuck.

Fluid Leaking from the Belly Button and Swelling After 8 Months

No, this is not common. Nor is the appearance of looking like you are pregnant.  You need to be seen for evaluation by your surgeon. All the best.