Comments on What Should Be Done with my Nose?

Any good surgeons that are suggest out in michigan? How hard is my nose? please need answers ASAP!!!!!

Rhinoplasty, what should be done

+1

What should be done during a rhinoplasty has everything to to with your facial shape, nasal structure, and your background and ethnicity. The key is to make pleasing changes that work with who you are, and what your goals are. We like to begin to process with computer imaging to 'try' changes on your photos to give an idea of what fits, and see what you like. That way a clear surgical plan can follow.

peterejohnsonmd

Rhinoplasty Surgery may be used to narrow the width of your nose.

+1

I read your question and reviewed the limited photo you posted:

You appear to have a wide nose with a bulbous, dependent tip that droops with smiling. Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to a narrower, more pleasing nasal appearance. You should consult several certified rhinoplasty specialists to determine what you could achieve with Rhinoplasty Surgery.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards from NJ.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon