Can I get some comments on my case? Very asymmetrical nose tip and nostrils 1 month after rhinoplasty (photo)

I had a surgery a month ago where my do to corrected the cartilage and the bone. Swelling seam to subside already but the asymmetry seams to be more obvious too. I would like to get some opinions on should I be worried and also what questions to ask before I go to my surgeon. Any other notes would be greatly appreciated :)

Tip asymmetries

+2
I inform my patients before surgery that it will take 3-6 months for all swelling to subside after rhinoplasty.  The asymmetries that you see now are quite possibly just from asymmetric swelling, so be patient to see if these improve over the next few months.  While you may have some persistence of asymmetries after 3-6 months, I would not consider revision until at least 1 year after surgery. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I get some comments on my case? Very asymmetrical nose tip and nostrils 1 month after rhinoplasty

+1
The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.