Comestic Eyebrow Tattooing Removal?

I really want to remove my eyebrow tattooing I loved the first time I had it done and the second time I went to someone new and I am very unhappy. I have spent many hours researching online removal & every method has its pros & cons. I see laser is very successful in removing tattoo, but I am concern about the cons. 1. Laser will kill the hair follicles in my eye brow. 2. I have an iron-oxide ink used for my tattoo and with a laser it can turn black. Any suggestions please?

Lasers remove eyebrow tattoos

+1

You are quite correct to be concerned about hair loss and the risk of the tattoo becoming darker because of the iron- oxide pigment . On both accounts in some cases there is hair loss and sometimes there is darkening of the pigment. Obviously , only by examining you can these risks be thoroughly reviewed. I have treated many tattoos in both the eyebrow and eyelids and to date have not had any patients have these negative side effects. Your skin color, number of treatments required, the specific colors used, the professionalism used in making the tattoo, the thickness of the lines, etc are all factors in helping to give you the best odds of achieving your goal of tattoo removal without hair loss or darkening. Obviously performing a test site and using lower energies will make it less likely to have these side effects. Going to an experienced laser surgeon who has multiple lasers to treat tattoos should also help you.

Web reference: http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/laser/laser_tattoo.html

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo Removal?

+1

As far as I know,laser tattoo treatment is the only predictable/effective treatment modality for permanent eyebrow tattoo removal. I generally recommend a small trial area to be treated with laser to make sure the laser and ink do not react ( oxidize) and result in a darker color.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/caseofthemonth.htm