Which Comes First, Gore-tex on Bridge then Radiesse on Tip OR Vice-versa?

I'm an Asian girl who had silicone implant last 2009 & had it removed this year 2012 due to an accident which caused misalignment & leaking at the right nose. I refused removing it but the doctor insisted. He removed it and replaced it with gore-tex which only enhances my bridge. My nose tip somehow looses its skin & somehow hollow due to the 3-year silicone implant (it was stretched). Can I have Radiesse after this gore-tex healed to regain my nose tip? -- SadLady143

Radiesse in Nasal Tip

+1

I would not use Radiesse in the nasal tip. I strongly recommend using the patient's own cartilage to narrow, define, and project the Asian tip.