How Come I Have Two eMatrix Treatments So Far but the Acne Scars Still Look Visible?

I mean at first after the treatment the first few days it look like it was working but after that its seem like the scars still visible. The only difference I noticing is the texture is smoother then before the treatments. The Aestitician told me it suppose to heal deep to the upper surface. Im scheduling to have 4 microdermabrasion treatments after the ematrix will it help help me clear up the visible mark from the scarring? Help i don't to waste money on this cosmetic procedure.

Santa Monica Ematrix

We continue to see very positive results with the Ematrix in our office. RF Sublation works well to even out acne scarring and improve skin tone. If you are still seeing your acne scars, it may very well be that you need more treatments or your acne scars are severe. Speak to your practitioner about your concerns. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles