Options For a Thick Neck With Low BodyFat?

i have a very thick neck (no fat 10% bodyfat) and thats why i have a small mandibular, my chin is horizontal correct so thats also difficult to change. I like my face shape but my neck goes into my jawline and also at the front a bit, how can i fix this ??

Jaw/Neck Enhancement

+1

It is hard to give you a recommendation without a photo. I can tell you that you have several options and just because you have low body fat that doesn't mean that your jaw line cannot be enhanced. I advise you to have schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with plenty of experience in neck/lower face lifts and doing facial implants. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jawline Widening in a Thick Neck

+1

You are not going to be able to change the shape of your neck as it is mainly muscle. The question is whether your jawline can be widened to make more of a separation between the jawline and the neck. Custom implants can be made to widen the jawline but without changing the horizontal position of the chin. You will need to send pictures to determine if this approach would be effective for you.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Thick Neck and Neck Lift

+1

As a bodybuilder, believe me I know about thick necks.  There may not be a great option, but if you post pictures I could offer some insight.

Thick neck

+1

You'll really need to post pictures for us to give you any meaningful advice.  You could blank out from the bottom of the nose upward to maintain anonymity. Front, half turned and side views would be ideal.

All the best.

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Options for treating thick neck with low body fat

+1

Pictures would really be needed to give you advice on your question.  It's difficult to tell from your description if there's an issue with skin or volume or bone shape.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Photos Needed To Answer Neck Lift Question

+1
Thank you for your question.  There are many variations of necklift procedures than can help even thick necks.  It is difficult to give you more appropriate advice without photos.  If you are uncomfortable with posting photos, seek a private consultation in person from a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in neck lifts.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon