Can I Come in for a Consultation During Pregnancy So That I Can Reserve a Spot by Securing Payment to Have my a Bbl?

I already know that I must waite atleast 6 months after giving birth (c-section) before I can have a brazilian butt lift but I wanted to know if it is possible to come in for a consultation while 8 months pregnant so I can reserve a spot and make payment for this procedure for a future date. I will be having a brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

Consultation while 8 months pregnant.

+2

Yes, you can gather information about future procedures while pregnant, but a formal operative plan cannot be truly established until your body has recovered from the pregnancy. You are also correct that it will take at least six months for your body to settle back to "normal". It is wonderful that you have the foresight to seek information now and plan for the future. Good luck in your final month of pregnancy and with your delivery.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon