How Come if You Gain the Weight You Need Before a Brazilian Butt Lift, You Need to Maintain That Weight After Surgery?

I'm 5'6 and my average weight from when I was 15 until now (24 years old) is 133 lbs. I think I'll have to gain weight to 140-150 lbs to get enough fat for the bbl. Is 2 years enough time or will the fat "remember" its origin when I was 133 lbs? And after the bbl I want to lose weight to 120 lbs. (w/a lot of the weight being muscle weight not fat) (so I'll be losing about 20-30 lbs). How long until after the surgery can I lose that weight? Is 2 years enough time or will it mess up the results?

+1

Thank you for your question, when the patient doesn't have enough fat to get the result he/she is looking for we regularly ask the patient to gain a little weight for us to have enough fat for the transfer. After the surgery it  is important in order to maintain your results to exercise properly to keep your weight, this way you will not loose the fat from the transfer on your buttocks and/or hips, as well as not gaining more weight.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Do not gain weight or worry about this.  I performed a Brazilian buttlift on a woman of 114 lbs this week, and in most thin individuals I can get 600 cc per buttock or more.  It is a rare individual in whom I cannot perform this procedure. I tailor the operation to meet the demand of the patients.                                                                                                                                                                       I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA