How Come a Doctor Asks for Certain Surgery 10000 While the Other Asks for Almost Half?

Difference between 10,000 and 5,000 dollars Cosmetic Surgery?

+2

Plastic Surgery is an expensive "I want" (VS. "I need") designer item. It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. While the cheapest price in town will definitely not get you a great surgeon, you are not assured a great surgeon just because you are charged a very costly price. Taking watches for example, is a watch REALLY worth 45,000 and more? Of course not. The same holds for certain luxury cars price tags. But - odds are that a higher priced car would perform better than a low priced economy model.

The best advice I can give you is to research the surgeon. Do not go with the cheapest because odds are there is a reason they are that cheap. As regards the more expensive, study the surgeon and everything about them. Then armed with ALL available information pick the one you like the most using cost as one factor out of many. The better you prepare, the better you will do.

Good Luck.

Memphis, TN

Fees for surgery

+1

There is no set price for surgery from doctor to doctor.  Each ones sets his/her own price.  Sometimes the real low prices or often too good to be true and you get what you pay for.