I Am Combining Breast Augmentation(replacement) with Lift and Lower SMAS with Platysma? Is This Too Much to Do at Once?

I am 50 years old,healthy non-smoker, 130 pounds,5'5! Preformed in hospital and overnight stay! Workout 5 days/week. I had BA 13 years ago with saline round under muscle( thru nipple) and going with silicone.

Breast augmentation combined with a facelift is not too much surgery in a healthy individual.

+1

From the description I see no problem with combining the operations. In the end it is the choice of your surgeon and anesthesiologist to proceed.

Breast surgery and lower facelift

+1

If you are healthy and the surgery can be done in a reasonable amount of time, then it should be ok to do both at the same time. Of course, it is always best to be evaluated in person to be sure.

Combination Surgery

+1

Multiple procedures performed at the same time has many advantages, including one anesthetic, one recovery, and usually some cost savings. However, the decision to do this is dependent on several factors: general health of the patient, the total length of time of surgery, the type of procedures, and of course, the comfort level of the surgeon. All of these can alter the overall risk. A 23 hour overnight stay may be indicated as well. Best to discuss the pros and cons with your surgeon.

Gus Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Facelift with breast surgery

+1

No,not at all. This can be accomplished in a reasonable amount of time and with minimal complications.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Combination surgery

+1

Thank you for your question.  As long as you are healthy, implant exchange with lift and face/neck lift can be done safely.  Depending on the extent of surgery and your plastic surgeon, your surgery will take 5-7 hours.  Best wishes.

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS