Combining Brazilian Buttlift with Labiaplasty?

I'm 22 years old 5'7 and about 130 to 135lbs. I tend to have a lot of fat around my stomach and back, everywhere else around my body is fairly small. I've been considering a Brazilian buttlift just cause I feel as though my body is disproportioned. Would it be safe to combine the bbl with labiaplasty?

Combining two procedures, is it safe?

+1

Absolutely, there is no reason not to combine the procedures, the limiting factor on combination of procedures is time and location of the procedures, sometimes it is dangerous in terms of healing to do too many procedures in one area. 

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), Labiaplasty Combo

+1

The short answer is, indeed it is possible and relativley safe to have these two procedures done at once.  On the other hand, based on your height and weight I am a bit skeptical that you have sufficient body fat to get a significant long lasting result from BBL.

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Combining a brazilian butt lift and labiaplasty is possible

+1

Yes it is possible to do a labiaplasty or labia reduction and a brazilian butt lift.  There is nothing that should prevent these two procedures to be done at the same time.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It is very safe to do Brazilian Butt lift along with a Labioplasty.

The combination do not increase the surgical time much and is very safe.

Make sura you choose an experienced Plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery) in both procedures. Labioplasty can be as dependant as Brazilian Butt Lift on experience and technique used.