Combining Brazilian Butt Lift with Breast Augmentation?

I've looked at alot of doctors opinions and I'm wondering if Brazilian butt Lift and Breast augmentation can be done surgically with proper padding and and the right positions such as doing the breast augmentation last but leave the butt elevated between two pillows and then do the breast augmentation. I think with the right pillows and cushions positioned right someone can sleep comfortably also using a extra supportive bra can help keep the implants in place incase you sleep on your side.

Butt lift and breast implants

+1

I perform both procedures together and it is not a problem. First we work on your back with liposuction and fat transfer and then we go to the front with lipo on your tummy and breast implants. The patients have no complain and i didnt have problems with this combination.

Combining a breast augmentation with a BBL

+1

Anything is possible but this combination can be a logistical problem due to intraoperative positioning.  An examination is needed to tell if it is a good idea in your particular situation.  

Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation

+1

I think that the brazilian butt lift can be performed together but the positioning post-op may be a bit difficult( uncomfortable for the patient.

Can I combine a BBL and Breast Augmentation in 1 operation?

+1

I often combine the BBL and breast augmentation. Patients often want to improve their chest along with derriere. It is not a problem surgically. Postoperatively there are some postioning restrictions but not overwhelming. By doing both procedures you gain by having one operation, one anesthesia and one recuperation. There is also savings. You should consult with a Board Certied Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Breast Augmentation and Brazilian Butt Lift at Same Time

+1

I do not believe that these two procedures should be performed at the same.  I perform both procedures.  The positioning becomes too complicated and could effect the outcome of either procedure or both procedures.  You will get varied opinions. You will ultimately decide which opinion counts.

Dr. ES

Bbl and breast augmentation

+1

Combining these two surgeries is not a problem. Positioning during the OR is something the surgeons should have resolved by now that you're considering. The more challenging one truthfully is combining Brazilian butt lift with abdominoplasty, the challenger being the patient's postoperative recovery.

Web reference: Http://www.doctormeade.com

BBL and Breast Aug

+1

Combining BBL and Breast Aug is possible, but a tough combination.  The problem isn't positioning in the operating room as much as you finding a comfortable position after surgery that will not damage your results for your butt or your breasts.

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

+1

I perform the two together all of the time.  I ask patients to sleep on their stomachs if possible to protect the fat.  Other options include resting on your side or pillows on your back and legs to take pressure off of the buttocks.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php