Combining Bio-Alcamid with Restylane

I would like to give more volume to my cheeks. Can i use Restylane? Or would you recommend another filler? or keep useing bio-alcamid? i dont feel comfortable useing it again knowing that it caused a small bump or a lump in one of my cheeks

Volume for the cheeks

+1

The fillers I prefer for the cheeks include Radiesse and Sculptra. Radiesse is an excellent choice with excellent results and long duration. It is safe to use in that area and gives immediate results. Sculptra works well for the cheeks but is not immediate and may take 2-6 months to get natural looking excellent results.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon