Combining BBL and Breast Lift Reduction Surgeries?

I counseld almost 10 doctors , 9 of them were okay to do them both together , 4 of them are american board certified plastic surgeons while the one that refused is also american board certified plastic surgeon ... Iam scared and worried will i go under the knife and all the pain and big buckss for no satisfactory result at the end ??Plz help

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, combined with Breast Lift Reduction

+2

A properly performed Brazilian Butt Lift or breast reduction, more so than a breast lift can take three hours each.  Surgical risk does not increase significantly with longer procedures but anesthesia risk and risk of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolus can. A surgeons level of skill also tends to decrease after three hours operating.

There are many factors influencing the individual risk associated with a procedure as well as the likelihood of a satisfactory result.

This is why each surgeon has reasons for giving you their advise.

Brazilian Buttlift and Breast Lift at the Same Time

+2

The Brazilian buttlift and the breast lift can be performed at the same time in a healthy patient.  I perform the Brazilian buttlift and breast lift in less than 4 hours.  I feel that this is a safe time under anesthesia.  Everyone will have a different idea about this and will perform the procedures differently.

Breast Reduction and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

In a young healthy person, it is safe to combine Brazilian butt lift and breast reduction.  Only use a board certified plastic surgeon for safety.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Buttock fat grafting and breast lift surgery together should be fine

+1

Thank you for the question.  There is no doubt that combining a breast lift and buttocks fat grafting is safe and can provide excellent results.  As always, the results and safety depend on a number of factors including your health and the surgeons experience and plan for you among other factors.  If the plastic surgeons that you have consulted with are board certified, can show you good before and after photos, and have good reviews I would take comfort in knowing that you are in good hands and have made the right decision.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

It is safe to combine procedures in most situations

+1

Most of the time, it is safe to combine different surgeries. This will depend on the skill of the surgeon and your particular body and health. It sounds like most of the surgeons agree that it is "doable".

Matthew Schulman, MD