Combined Procedures, Lower Cost?

I am considering getting small cheek implants (maybe medium depending on what my consultation dictates) and an overall refinement of my nose/nose tip. My nose is not terrible, I just want a minor refinement and definition in my cheeks, so I dont think it will be a very very intense surgery, again I could be wrong. If I get both these procedures done at the same time, can someone give me a ballpark estimate of how much it could cost? Thanks!

Combining procedures, lower cost?

+1

It is possible to perform rhinoplasty and cheek implants simultaneously under general anesthesia. The size of the cheek implant is best determined at the time of the consultation with your surgeon.  In addition, any rhinoplasty refinements can be discussed at the same time. There are 2 reasons most patients have combined procedures, a cost savings and a combined down time from surgery as well.

Combined Procedures - Rhinoplasty and Cheek Implants

+1

From a purely economic point of view, having rhinoplasty and cheek implants performed at the same time saves the patient money on operating room costs and anesthesia fees.

Discounts for combined procedures.

+1

A lot of times it makes more sense to schedule more than one procedure, but only as long as you are healthy and do not have health issues.  You will also save money on anesthesia fees and get a discount for booking more than one procedure.  We do need to see you in person in order to give you an estimate.

Cheek implants and rhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for your question. It is possible to combine procedures, which usually reduces the costs and overlaps the recovery periods. The costs of various procedures vary depending on the extent of the procedure, the time needed, and the region of the country. For your nose, the cost would be in the $6000 range, which would include the operating room and anesthesia.

Regarding the cheeks, much like the other experts that answered your question, I rarely use cheek implants anymore. There are now other options available, including fat grafts and injectables, that can create natural results without some of the issues associated with cheek implants. The costs of these vary based on the type of filler used and the amount needed.

Your plastic surgeon should be able to discuss the specific options for your cheeks and nose during a consultation. At that time, specific costs cshould be able to be given.

Best of luck with your nose and cheeks.

Jeff Rockmore

Jeffrey Rockmore, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implant and rhinoplasty

+1

i am using cheek implnats anymore, apart from few cases of real tissue deficencies. i do use fat trasfer combined with rhinoplasty. results are more natural looking ,and balance with the rest of face is even more easy to reach. and softer operation than cheek implants.

to evaluate a nose, need photos , for a quote of the work needed

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implants and tip rhinoplasty

+1

Firs, the fee will vary from region to region. Second I stopped doing cheek implants for the most part because now with fillers or fat you can place the material so well that in most cases cheek implants would not be necessary.

Cost of Combined Procedures

+1

If you are going to do a rhinoplasty and cheek augmentation it is always cheaper to do both at the same time. The cost will vary depending on what is done to your nose, but you will spend $6,000-10,000. If there are any breathing problems that should be corrected your insurance company may pay for some of the surgery.