Combined cost of rhinoplasty, chin reduction, and liposuction? (photo)

So I know the general costs of each of these individually, but I was wondering if it would be cheaper to do them all at the same time. What would be the average cost of that? I would also like to know how realistic my hopes are. That's why I have a before and "after" picture up.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Reduction

+2
Those rhinoplasty predictions are fairly realistic and will require some tip reshaping and alar rim cartilage grafts to achieve.The chin reduction is also fairly small (5mms or so) and a decision would have to be made to be done from either inside the mouth or under the chin based on the risk of soft tissue sagging.  It is not clear that you need liposuction however. There is always some cost savings when procedures are combined.

Rhinoplasty, chin surgery and liposuction

+1
There are really too many variables present on the nose chin and neck to give an exact price quote  from one poor quality photograph. 

Combined cost of rhinoplasty, chin reduction, and liposuction?

+1
Usually combination surgeries allow a decrease in fees. But in for case I only recommend rhinoplast, no chin reduction (based upon the two posted photos). As for liposuction you did not specify area.... 

Cost of Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction, and Liposuction

+1
You can typically save about 20% by doing all the procedures at the same time. The picture you morphed does demonstrate realistic expectations.

+1
    Rhinoplasty, chin reduction and liposuction may cost $10,000 on the low end, but I would not select the surgeon based upon price.   Find a surgeon with great credentials, great reviews, and great before and after pictures.