How Much Would a Lower Body Lift with Brazillian Butt Lift Cost?

I am a woman in my early forties who's lost 40 lbs and am looking to lose 20-30 more. I I have a lot of sagging all over my body and flattening of the buttocks.

I know that a Body lift is often employed to remedy such situations. I know a lot of these things are individual as to what surgeons charge and what people's unique anatomy requires, but would I be safe by estimating a ballpark figure $15-20k for Body lift and 10 more for Fat grafting? Or is there commonly a discount with so many combined procedures?

Combined procedures in cosmetic surgery save just a little money

+2

There are some efficiency and therefore, some cost savings in having a LBL done in combination with fat transfer to the buttock- you won't save much compared to doing them independently- but you would save some. There are a couple of nice techniques using vascularized buttock tissue to augment the buttocks during a LBL- you probably would be able to avoid fat transfer using these procedures. Seek out a surgeon that does a lot of LBL work for an opinion.

Lower Body Lift

+2

Lower body lift can include:

1. abdominoplasty standard Vs Fleur de lis abdominoplasty

2. medial thigh lift. transverse grion incision.

3. lateral thigh lift, some people may still need liposuction of localized fat deposits

4. Buttock lift

5. Buttock enhancement with illiac crest flap, where part of the excess tissue that need to be removed is used to augment the buttock.

The cost you should consider is the surgeon fees, anesthesia fees, and hospital or surgicenter fees.

Oce you loose all the weight then you decide what is bothering you and we can help you choose the appropriate procedures. Which and how many procedures will determine the total cost.

How much does it cost to have a body lift?

+2

Hi there-

It is very difficult to give you accurate estimates of cost for any procedure, as there are so many variables that contribute to what you may be charged, including:

Geographic location

Surgeon's experience, skill, and reputation

Anesthesia provider (more for an MD)

Facility fees

Your anatomy, goals, and health requirements in the recovery period

So you can see that the only good way for you to get information that has any chance of being accurate would be for you to visit a few surgeons in your area, discuss your goals with them, have an examination, and review costs.

I can tell you that in my practice location, the estimated costs you list are fairly accurate.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Cost for Body Lifting procedures

+1

Each surgeon’s fees will be different depending on many factors.  Factors such as the certification of the surgeon, the experience of the surgeon, if the surgery is performed in the office or in a hospital / outpatient surgery center, if performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia and who is administering the anesthesia (MD vs. nurse).  Don’t choose your surgeon ONLY by price, make sure they can achieve your goals.

The exact procedure will also determine pricing... each office differs but I think your general range of numbers you posted is a good range.

Combined procedures and fees

+1

I think you are correct in terms of the general numbers for the surgical fees although these may vary around the country.

Body Lift Costs

+1

Congratulations on your accomplishents. The prices you indicated is about the range here in Texas, although your general body size and the amount of time in surgery are big factors too. Many plastic surgeons will allow you to send photos and get you a ballpark estimate that way. 

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS