Costs of Otoplasty, lower Eyelid Surgery and Forehead Lift?

Cost of otoplasty, eyelid surgery, browlift

The cost for procedures varies from provider to provider and depends on your specific anatomy.  Seek the best surgeon for your care rather than the best price.  More information on cost is prevalent throughout the internet on average costs for procedure.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

845 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611

Cost of Otoplasty, Lower Eyelid Surgery and Brow Lift.

Fees are something that will change from patient to patient and amongst plastic and cosmetic surgeons.  Patients fees vary based on the degree of difficulty and surgeons fees changed based on their experience and reputation, IMHO.  The range of our surgical fees for these are as follows: 

1. Otoplasty $4,500 - $6,000
  2. Lower Eyelid Surgery $4,500 - $6,00
  3. Coronal Brow Lift $6,500 - $8,000

Anesthesia and OR fees are in addition to the surgical fees.

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Cost of otoplasty, eyes, and forehead

The fees for an otoplasty , eyes, and forehead certainly will vary around the country and Philadelphia prices are different than NYC.  Also, combinng procedures often reduces each individual fee.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Costs of Otoplasty, lower Eyelid Surgery and Forehead Lift

Surgical Fees will vary considerably across the country and even in the same county. The complexity of the surgery will also impact the fees. Lower Eyelidplasty, Otoplasty, and Forehead list.  The fees will range from $8000 to $20,000 + MD Anesthesia + Facility Fees. South Florida fees are probably on the lower end of the spectrum.  Fees in the North East then to be on the higher end.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

The cost of lower eyelid surgery and forehead lifts really depends

The cost of lower eyelid surgery and forehead lifts really depends on your geographical area.  Lower lid surgery can range anywhere from 2,000 - 5,000 for the surgery fee + the facility fee.  For a forehead lift, it’s about the same.  On average, it’s about $3,000 for surgery fee + 1,000 for the facility fee.  I don’t know about Otoplasty.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

157 W 19th St
New York, NY 10011