Can I Combine a Lapband Removal with a Mommy Makeover?

After 2 kids & 60lbs weight loss I decided to have a mommy make over, I have one of those apron type bellies that gets in the way of life & sucks the joy out of my weight loss. However I recently made a decision to remove the lapband I received in 2009. I have never been able to tolerated fills dues to sensitivity & edema. I'm fed up with it. I have heart burn all the time & a constant ache from vomiting so much. Can I combine these surgeries? If so how would this wrk with drs, Hosp& insurance

Combining these surgeries should not be a problem. Typically, if you have coverage, your carrier will cover the lapband removal, and the rest will be arranged with your surgeon and the hospital or surgicenter. All the best.