Cost With Combination Rhinoplasty/Chin Reduction/Submental Lipo? (photo)

How much would the combination of the two or three procedures cost? If they can be combined that is. I imagine it would be cheaper. I've attached a before/after photo of what I would like to look like (more or less). Kind of wondering if my expectations are realistic/possible? I would require what seems a significant radix (?) reduction. OH, and PLEASE any doctor recommendations from the South Florida or Orlando area are welcomed!! Thank you!

Seek a consultation for rhinoplasty and combination procedures

+2

You clearly have thought quite a bit about your desire for rhinoplasty, and that is excellent.   The best scenario for rhinoplasty is where a patient can clearly communicate what they would like to change about their nose.   Given only the one view of your nose, I would think the changes in your nasal profile you created should be achievable. 

Regarding the liposuction and chin reduction:  chin reduction may or may not be the best option. It is your prominent chin all bone, or is it mostly soft tissue?   Your surgeon will be able to give you your best options for your chin concerns and also advise you if liposuction is a good option for you.  You look very young and have  a nice neck contour even in your "pre" photograph.  You certainly don't have  much fat under the chin.  Depending on how your neck is put together, you may or may not be able to change that angle in your neck.  If you don't have excess fat, liposuction will not help, and might actually worsen your appearance.

Since you may or may not require all of those procedures, it is impossible to give you a price range (prices also vary across the country quite a bit).  After my consultations, all of my patients should have both a thorough understanding of my recommendations to address their concerns, and a personalized price for the procedure(s) in question.

Since you live in south Florida, I would recommend you seek consultation with a colleague of mine, Dr. Rian Maerks.  

Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction, Submental Lipo

+1

All of these procedures can be done at the same time -  it is advantageous to do so and the total cost will be less. Your expectation are realistic, but a consultation(s) is necessary to consider all your alternatives. While cost is important to all of us, don't let that be the most important parameter . It is difficult for us to give you an estimate without talking to you and examining you but fees will vary depending on your location and the experience of your surgeon.

Cost With Combination Rhinoplasty/Chin Reduction/Submental Lipo?

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty for well over 20 years and what your photo shopped picture did was remove the slight dorsal hump from your nose.  It didn't do it in the same manner as a Rhinoplasty, IMHO which would give you a more aesthetic profile that the one you created.  

I'd have to see your chin on profile to determine if a chin reduction was appropriate or not.  Aesthetically, the chin for a man should meet an imaginary vertical line drawn down from the lower lip.  A woman's chin should be behind that line.  Micro-lipo of the submental area should not be a problem.

There are at least three boards that certify plastic and cosmetic surgeons that are capable of performing these procedures.

1. The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  2. The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
  3. The American Board of Plastic Surgery

Any statements claiming superiority of one board over another is disingenuous and misleading at best IMHO.  Prices vary greatly depending on the experience and reputation of the plastic and cosmetic surgeon.  IMO, you're paying for the experience and aesthetic judgement of the plastic and cosmetic surgeon...and at the end of the day, "you get what you pay for".

Cost estimate for rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and neck liposuction

+1

Providing recommendations and costs for a rhinoplasty with/without a chin implant and liposuction of the neck is impossible and imprudent based on one photo and without a consultation and examination. You need to see one or more reputable board certified plastic surgeons in your desired area and then make a decision. Costs not only vary from physician to physician in an area but also in different areas and regions around the country.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Fee for rhinoplasty and other surgeries impossible to determine without an examination

+1

Dear southrnchic479 in Miami:

It is impossible for any cosmetic plastic surgeon to give you a fee quotation based on the photos and information you provided. 

You must see a doctor in consultation before you can receive meaningful advice and, of course, a proper fee schedule.

Many factors  come into play concerning the cost of the procedure like: 

•    How difficult is the rhinoplasty
  •    How much does the chin have to be reduced? 
  •    Is submental liposuction enough? 

Frankly, many people have submental liposuction and are disappointed because there is a lot more "hanging" besides just the superficial fat under the skin, which is the only fat that is accessible by standard liposuction techniques. 

A nasal surgeon needs to examine the inside of your nose to determine the structure and airway function.  The doctor needs to feel the cartilages to determine how strong they are.  Likewise, thickness of the skin is a factor. 

My point is that you are going to be misinformed by receiving quotations long distance without being seen by the prospective surgeon. 

Remember:  total costs of plastic surgery are not only related to just the surgeons fees, but the charges for the outpatient surgery center, hospital, or doctor's office.  Also remember there are additional fees for the services of a doctor anesthesiologist. 

Best of luck.

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Author, SECRETS OF A BEVERLY HILLS COSMETIC SURGEON

Robert Kotler, MD

Chin reduction, submental liposuction and rhinoplasty

+1

Certainly they can all get done together, but the fees will vary from one part of the country to the next. AS for your chin reduction, I do not see that you need it basd upon the profile photo alone.  A full exam would be important.

How much for combined procedures?

+1

Your photos show a good starting point for consultation. I'd like to see more views to better know what to recommend. Why don't you come up to West Palm Beach and see me and we can talk some more. This combination will typically run in the $10,000 range for surgeon, OR and anesthesia. Best regards.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon