What combination of filler and dysport would you recommend? (photo)

I am interested in getting both dermal filler and dysport and would like to know where you would recommend these products be injected in my face if I wanted to look more like Megan Fox. My primary target areas are my lips which I feel aren't full at all and my forehead which have developed permanent horizontal lines across them. I would love pouty lips that don't look overdone and a smooth forehead. Also, how are my cheek and nose proportions in comparison to hers?

Dysport and fillers

+1
I would recommend Dysport for your forehead and your frown areas (between the brows).  In addition you can put a small area under your eyes to soften the lines when you squint or smile.

As for fillers, using Restylane or Juvederm in the lips can provide a nice enhancement.  You can be as subtle as you want.  I would also recommend using some in the tear trough area and then putting some in the cheeks as well.  This will help soften the shadow that is developing from the corner or your lower eyes (tear trough area) and extending through the cheek.

Definitely go to someone experienced if you are considering the tear trough area.  Good luck!

Improving a young face

+1

First off, not much is required for such a youthful, well-proportioned face. That said, a little bit of botulinum toxin (e.g. Dysport or Botox) in the upper forehead can treat and prevent horizontal lines from "etching in"permanently. Also, a little bit of filler in the lips and tear trough area would be reasonable to start with, and if you're happy with the results and your dermatologist, then you can go from there.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

You have a young beautiful face. Minor enhancements with filler is all you need right now.

+1

I would recommend only subtle lip enhancement. You could also benefit with a small amount of filler in the tear troughs. Good skin care with antioxidants, retinoids, and growth hormones (Skin Medica Essential Serum, Tri Retinol ES) and daily effective sun protection Elta MD 46 Clear would go a long way in keeping you looking young and beautiful. One note of advice, be a beautiful you, don't try to do a makeover that makes you look like a celebrity!

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Your challenge is that there really isn't going to be anyone great at these services in Eureka.

+1

Dysport got a bad rap and it is a fine drug. Having said that, I think that it is very similar to both BOTOX and Xeomin. However, most injectors have far more experience with BOTOX. For that reason, I would advise you to go with the agent that your injecting physician uses the most rather than you picking one because you read something about it online.

I would recommend a Microdroplet botulinum toxin treatment that concentrates service along the orbital rim to avoid freezing the forehead. I have an excellent training video out there that your injector can study if they have not been to one of my lectures. The advantage of my method is that it avoids the frozen forehead look and also creates lift at the eyebrow.

For fillers, you would benefit from under eye circle fillers, lip fillers, and modest amount of chin filler. Getting you to look like Megan Fox is a bit tougher. She has powerfully strong cheek bones and is thin as a rail in those movies (i.e. starves herself before going on camera). I am concerned that if you give someone free rein to try to accomplish this look for you, you will simply end up looking freakish. Whatever you do, stick with the hyaluronic acid fillers which can be easily modified with enzyme after the fact if necessary. Fillers like radiesse, sculptra, fat, silicone oil can't be modified after the fact. I personally do not like Juvederm especially in the eye area because it tends to drift compared to Restylane.

Regarding injectors, do not go to a non-physician for this type of service. You need some one who knows facial anatomy and has both a broad experience and a sculptor's eye. Hope that helps.