How Do I Combat a Sagging Face? (photo)

I am 32 and have started to notice gravity affecting my facial features. I am currently getting fraxel to treat fine lines under and around the eyes. I get botox and I have had sub q in my cheeks in the past with which I noticed barely any difference. What treatments would be best to combat this sagging? I think I am still too young for a facelift.

32-year-old facelift

+1

At 32 years of age you are not ready for a facelift. The picture shows only very minimal sagging. Best to stick with fillers and Botox for now.

32 Year-Old With "Sagging Face"

+1

You are only 32 and look very well. Not to mention, you are already doing enough! Enjoy your looks and don't do too much too soon.  

Channing R. Barnett, MD