Should I have Liposuction to my inner thigh? (photos)

I'm scared that lipo to m'y inner thighs. I think it will make it sagger then it already is. I don't want a thigh lift or CTT. I am schedule to have bbl,extended TT with muscle repair,Lipo to waist back and flank and outer and inner thigh less then 30 days, Please tell me if I will make the skin between my thighs saggy and worst then then they are now, just for a thigh gap? And can I get a very low small tt incision rather then one that is hip to hip.

Medial Thigh Liposuction - #liposuction

+2
I will occasionally perform medial thigh liposuction as part of another procedure as you are doing.  You need to have very elastic skin that will keep its tone when the fat volume is removed.  If not, you get saggy inner thighs and the cure is worse than the problem.  It is difficult to advise an individual without an exam, so I would just suggest that you discuss the issue very carefully with your surgeon.

Boise Plastic Surgeon

Satisfactory candidate for liposuction of the medial thighs.

+2
There is surplus skin was some laxity although relatively modest. I think you Would do fine with liposuction of the medial thighs provided your expectations are realistic.

Inner thigh liposuction

+1
If you have inner thigh liposuction, it must be done with a small cannula and only a small amount. It is better after inner thigh liposuction to feel too little was taken, than too much. Perhaps 50 cc is reasonable. Ask your surgeon her/his thoughts. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Body reshaping

+1
You definitely had quite a bit of surgery and recovery time ahead of you.If you are that concerned about the inner thighs then you should hold.  Your images are useful but cannot replace an in person consultation.  There are plenty of other options if choose to hold off on the inner thighs.  One of them is Cool Sculpting.

Body reshaping can be performed with a cannula that removes fat via liposuction or with noninvasive technology like Cool Sculpting. With Cool Sculpting there is no cannula inserted into your body. All treatments are performed on the surface from the outside in using technology that freezes the fat. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in Austin regarding a Body Reshaping Consult at the Upper Room. On our Facebook Page there is an Interview I recently did with KVUE, a local news station in Austin, that was picked by affiliates around the United States, including Miami. During the Interview we discussed the technology of Cool Sculpting as well as it application process.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS