Columella tuck a possible solution? (photo)

I have an upturned nose with large nostril, want to derotate the tip or at least create the illuison of doing so.

Columellar plasty procedure

+2

A side profile of the nose is required to make any decisions regarding columellar-plasty. The columellar-plasty procedure involves shaving down cartilage and skin on both sides of the columella within incisions located inside the nose. For many examples of a columellar-plasty , please see the link below

Treatment of the hanging columella and possible short nose.

+2

Treatment of the hanging columella and possible short nose. I need to see better photographs to tell you whether removal of the excess hanging columella will give you what you want. If not then this can be lengthened.

Columella tuck a possible solution?

+1

Sometimes this can create that illusion, but I cannot make a recommendation from the single picture.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.