Columella Not Straight Anymore After Rhinoseptoplasty? (photo)

I had a rhinoseptoplasty almost 3 months ago - hump removal and tip narrowing so that it fits the new size of the nose. After the surgery, I have noticed that my columella is not straight anymore and as such, the tip is deviated to the right. Could this deviation be caused by the septoplasty or by inequal tip narrowing? Also, do you think the left side of my tip has been narrowed too much? Thank you for your time to answer my questions.

Columellar asymmetry

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you have mild columellar asymmetry.  There are a number of possible causes for this but there is no need for concern if it remains mild and you are happy with other features of the nose.

If it bothers you it can be addressed with revision rhinoplasty.