Columella and Deviation

I had septorhinoplasty over 2 years ago. A few weeks ago I noticed some swelling on the outside of the right nostril, and it felt a bit sore inside (but not severe). My doctor gave me some antibiotics and things seemed to settle. But now I think the columella is slightly lower and also the nose looks slightly more deviated to the right. It's quite subtle, and I don't know if I could be imagining it. Are these type of changes possible? I'm young and active, & there's been no direct injury. Thanks

Columella deviation

+1

The columella is of course connected to the septum.The infection may have effectedit . These are issues for your surgeon and you to discuss..

Nasal issues

+1

Without seeing you in person, it is difficult to guess what is actually going on. Did you have an infection resulting in unusual swelling or tissue loss?  I think that you should follow closely with your surgeon.

Columella & the Septum

+1

The septum and the columella blend together as these structures mesh together.  Therefore, your complaint may be related to both of these structures.  However, if your condition worsens, follow-up with your physician.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon