I need a doctor in or around Columbus, OH that will let me pay 30% down on a BBL procedure and finance the rest in office.

I have no credit but have a cosigner with decent credit but can't get a loan with care credit or other medical loan companies so I'm trying to find a doc who will let us pay 30% down and do in office financing on the balance. I've been paying on my house for two years only to find out they won't report it to any credit reports. So my credit score is very low and my cosigner is 640n. So now we are looking for a doc to help with the end of the financing in house on a BBL procedure.Help ME plz!
See average cost for Brazilian Butt Lift near Sterling, VA

Please click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

+1
While cost and financing will be important, the quality of the result you obtain will be the most important.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.