Should I get my gaps filled by bonding? (photos)

I first got braces when I was 14 to get rid if my spaces but my dentist removed 4 premolars before the braces and this gave me even bigger space and the braces caused my teeth to go really back. It changed my whole mouth shape. I never wore retainers after I got them off, so I could push my teeth forward. And now my gaps are too big. I hate the way it looks, and I can't afford veneers so I wanted to get dental bonding. But I don't know how well this will work for me.

Bonding to close gaps

+1
In my opinion bonding would work but I probably would recommend orthodontics again to close those spaces.  Would you consider invisalign.  From the looks of it, it looks like you would be a good candidate, Good luck with whatever you choose

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Bonding is the most conservative

+1
Bonding may be your best bet. Because your teeth are tapared, even bringing them together through orthdontics will leave some undesirable openings. The most conservative option is bonding.

Aria Irvani, DDS
Irvine Cosmetic Dentist