How long does a Tca peel take to heal?

I have 25percent Tca peel and I will be going on a mini vacation on the 14th of this month, can I do it tonight or should I wait? If any ladies done one at home please advise me. Thanks in advance

TCA Peel healing time

+1
Moderate to deep TCA peels take a week to heal. So you will want to be in town for a couple weeks before vacationing to be certain it is healing well. Lighter peels can heal faster, but why risk it? Sun exposure needs to be avoided during the healing time, so outdoor activities should be limited until you are fully healed. Even dilute TCA can cause deep peels, so be certain to seek a qualified profession with lots of experience using TCA. Do not try this at home. 

Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon