20 year old Wilm's Tumor scar is large and in charge. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

The scar was opened and closed 4 times. I've always been self conscious because of how it sinks in and makes the rest of me look fatter than what I am. Along with that I've had digestive issues lately and was told the scar tissue could be part of the problem because it goes so deep. & I have to wonder if I were ever to become pregnant if the scar would even stretch with me or would the baby be forced to carry below it? Is there anything that can be done to flatten this or remove it altogether?

20 year old Wilm's Tumor scar is large and in charge. What treatment would you recommend?

+1
In this presented case with excellent posted photos I recommend ONLY IN PERSON opinions for possible release of dented long scar and relationship to digestive sequalae. I might try rigotomies with micro fat grafting of Coleman...