What is the best laser for removal of black tattoo ink? (photos)

I've consulted with several tattoo removal businesses in the last week with a wide variety of prices and settings, from doctor's office ($$$) to tattoo parlor ($). Each one had a different laser, but I haven't been able to find comparisons online. A) Astanza Duality B) NaturaLase QX YAG laser C) RevLite® SI laser -all Q switched Is there any consensus on what the best laser is for removal of black ink?

Laser Tattoo Removal

+1
 There is no one best laser treatment for tattoo removal, but we've seen great results with both the Q-switched 1064 and PicoSure. It is best to consult with a board-certified dermatologist who has extensive knowledge and training in laser tattoo removal. 

Baltimore Dermatologist