5 days post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose has been ridiculously runny. Will blowing your nose damage the result?

I had a rhinoplasty 5 days ago and my nose has been ridiculously runny. Having a clogged or stuffy nose doesn't bother me, but when I wake up in the mornings there is pressure in my ears and when I swallow some of the mucus drips down. It is thick and bubbly, not dry. Saline has done nothing. I have tried to blow it gently out as I know that I am not supposed to be blowing it at all, but I can't function with it. Will this damage the end result of my rhino? Have I ruined my nose?

Runny nose

+1
Because we don't know exactly what your surgeon did, we cannot make any recommendation other than to contact him/her and ask.

+1
   I would recommend that you call your surgeon's office to get a recommendation.