Coloured Scar Because of Blister on Face?

I have itchiness on face and i rub it..then it got worst making it burn and left dark spot scar on certain part of my face..the skin texture is just fine, no bumpy, just dark colour.. i've tried skin peeling using chemical, it worked, but not fully and i dont want to peel my skin anymore... can you suggest the best way to treat this coloured scar from minor burns??

Topical skin lighteners (Melarase PM) and MelaPeel

+1

I would begin a topical skin regimen including Melarase AM and PM, followed by once monthly treatments with a MelaPeel.  This will help reduce existing and future discoloration.