Fat Transfer for Breast Augmentation?

Is there any fat transfers augmentation in Colorado Springs area? And what type of breast implant that feel so real ? Is there any different type of slilicone that will make u feel more real ? How long it take to replace a new silicone again and side affect for people who do a breast implant ? Will cause u a breast cancer ? Thank you in advance !!

Fat transfer for breast augmentation

+2

For of all, the 'naturalness' of your result is dependent on many things besides the actual implant. Both saline and saline implants can give natural, and unnatural, results. It depends on how, and why, you use each implant and how you heal. The higher proportion your final breast is comprised of your natural breast the more natural it has a chance to be. It stands to reason that the larger you go proportionately, the more unnatural you might become. 

I personally am not a big fan of fat grafting. When it works, it can be a 'miracle.'

But when it doesn't, it can be disastrous. A complication from from fat grafting is very hard to reverse.

Robin T. W. Yuan, M.D.

I recommend fat transfer to breasts to only very select patients

+2

Fat transfer to breasts is still a procedure that is not performed well by most people.  It is difficult to get a sizeable increase in breast size, avoid formation of lumps and calcifications that will drive your family doctor crazy and lead you to repeat mammograms and biopsies to ensure that it's not cancer (fat grafting can cause injected fat to solidify creating lumps... lumps in breasts cause anxiety in most women)

A breast augmentation using a breast implant is still the simplest, most effective, reliable, and safe method of enlarging your breasts.  If you have concerns about silicone leaking into your body, chose a saline breast implant.  It salt water, as safe as it can be.  Silicone does feel softer but you may not need silicone or perhaps you're willing to trade silicone's softness for the peace of mind knowing that it's just water that's in your breasts.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Fat transfer or implants for breast augmentation

+2

Check with your local plastic surgeon to see if they perform fat injection for breast augmentation.  At this point I prefer implants, I am on the "fence" regarding fat injection for primary augmentation.

Fat transfer is an attractive option for breast augmentation

+2

I think fat transfer for breast augmenation is an attractive option for patients who desires a natural improvement in breast size without the worry of an implant. The procedure offers removal of unwanted fat to augment the breasts. I have had very satisfied patients with this procedure. For implant types, I think silicone implants yeild the most naturally feel. There is no association between implants and breast cancer.

Mytien Goldberg, MD

BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH FAT

+2

I would contact several Plastic Surgeons in th Colorado Springs area to see who offers Fat transfer to the Breast.  As far as implants are concerned Gel implants feel the most natural.  There is no association of a cancer risk from fat transfer or implants.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

What is your expectations?

+2

The use of fat grafting for breast enlargement is another option for patients that are not just focused on the size.Fat grafting can give you very natural look and feel. The limitation of the fat grafting is that you can not go more than one cup bigger.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Recommendations

+2

Smooth, round silicone implants placed under the muscle is the most commonly performed breast augmentation in the US.  There is no increased incidence of breast cancer.  Fat grafting can be performed for smaller augmentations.