Can my Collumella Be Fixed

I have had 4 revision surgeries where they use this stupid Irridiated cartilage which all 3 times have reabsorbed. I was told i was too Old at 48 to use my own rib. I think the body reabsorbed the other 3 times. I now have this white scar on the sid of my columella, when it was full in behind the columella and the columella fuller it was great.I do know the columella has retracked , can this be fixed

Columellar Retraction

Unfortunately irradiated cartilage has not worked for you. Your own cartilage from the septum, ear or ribs would be a better choice at this time.  The scar could also be revised.