Can a collapsed sidewall be fixed with grafting IF there's a breathing problem?

i cant breathe well because of an extremely narrow bridge and a collapsed sidewall. would placing a cartilage be enough to fix my breathing or does my bone needs to be broken?

+1
The answer is possibly.  It depends on the cause and degree of anatomic airway deformity.  If you have a deviated septum, that would need to be addressed as well along with other possible structural abnormalities.  It's not possible to tell you the definitive answer without examining you in person.  Best of luck.

Breathing problems

+1
It is impossible to really answer your question without evaluating the size of your airway. Sometimes different forms of grafting can be used to enlarge your airway. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD