Collapsed side and droopy tip. Would a revision be risky? (Photo)

I am afraid of revision. I had a nose job a year ago, it wasn't necessary and I look much worse now! My bridge is all collapsed and ruined and my tip still looks droopy because I think my bridge is too long. How risky it is to add septal cartilage on my collapsed side, and further lift my tip? Should I leave the tip alone for less risk and just fix the bridge? Can a regular good surgeon do this or do I have to travel to America...

Revision rhinoplasty candidate for drooping nasal tip and bridge collapse

+1
Rhinoplasty and especially revision rhinoplasty are the hardest operations to perform in the entire field of cosmetic surgery. It is imperative that you find a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. The collapse of the sidewall of the nose can be treated with a  cartilaginous spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage. Spreader grafts are harvested from  the septum inside the nose. The tip can certainly be lifted as needed.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
I am sorry that you are unhappy after your previous rhinoplasty.  Unfortunately I can not see the entire nose in the pictures. An exam in person would be best to better understand your concerns. A good idea would be to bring in your original pre-op pictures as well.

Revision rhinoplasty not easy.

+1
Revision rhinoplasty is complicated, especially for the kind of problems you describe. I do get a sense of the asymmetry and the collapse of your nose from your photos. Before pictures  and better pictures of your nose now would help more but what you really need is an expert rhinoplasty surgeon to examine you and give you an honest opinion. Most likely you will need septal cartilage to give you better tip support and improve shape. You may need additional cartilage as an lateral alar strut to improve alar shape and spreader grafts for the dorsum of your nose. The nose has a very complicated anatomy and now more complicated because of the operation you've had.  Good luck!

Tae Ho Kim, MD