Is this collapsed, pinched or... nostril? What are my options? (photos)

I'm 4 months from my revision. As you can see from the pictures I posted, there is a problem with my nostrils (tip?). Is this collapsed, pinched or...( I can breath thro both nostrils)? I can't myself diagnose the problem. What can be done to improve this? What is my options ,if I have some? :(( How long should I wait for another revision? I'm asking for the earliest time, because is hard for me to live with that nose :'( . Does can be done with local anaesthesia?

Pinched nostril

+2
You have bilateral collapse from what it appears to be excess cartilage removal and contraction of the remaining cartilage. The left is more severe than the right.
Batten grafts, or lateral crural grafts would be indicated to rebuild the tip. I prefer to use septal cartilage, if not rib cartilage as they are sturdier than ear cartilage.
Look for an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon