Hardness and Redness After Breast Collagen Injections

I had Collagen injections in the breast. Now I'm experiencing hardness and redness around the area. What can I do?

Injectables in the breasts is a bad idea

+2

I would try to avoid injections of fillers and collagen in the breasts until more data is available to show that it is safe. Collagen usually fades away several weeks to months later so the results likely won't last either. You wouldn't want the injections to interfere with mammography when or if you are old enough to need breast imaging. You should go see a qualified physician for a check up to make sure it's not infected. Don't let anyone tell you you need more injected to fix anything, either. Good luck.