Can Cold/Wet & Changing Weather Cause Scar Tissue Re-formation?

I had scar tissue removed from my upper lip 4 weeks ago from a previous injury. The area of the scar tissue removal is now raised higher and hard. I live in the mountains with cold/wet weather with changes in temperature and barametric pressure. Is the hard and raised up symptoms normal healing? Does this type of bad weather hinder the healing process or encourage more scar tissue re-formation? Would living in a warmer more temperate climate help?

Repairing an old scar on the upper lip

+1

If you are bothered by the scars, I would recommend early treatment with IIT, laser skin resurfacing, and surgical scar revision.